Monday, April 21, 2008

Choke Artist

In tonight's game against the Cubs, Aaron Heilman once again proved he has 0 composure. If there is an error, a lucky base hit, or a bad call, Heilman seems to blow up afterwards. In tonight's game, Jose Reyes started the 8th inning with an error. Once Reyes committed the error I was certain Heilman would be giving up runs. The bases eventually became loaded with 0 outs. Heliman was able to get 2 outs and 2 strikeouts on the hitter before giving up a 2 run single. When there was 2 strikes I was thinking to myself, "Hey, Heilman might actually do it this time." But then I remembered that its Heliman and he always lets you down and before for I know it he gives up 5 runs.

I first noticed this about Heilman last May and it has proven to be correct countless times. I don't know if it is just me that notices this but how can you miss it. I just can not stand Heliman anymore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.