Monday, October 08, 2007

Yankee Fans Rule!

My friend invited me to the Yankees game last night so of course I went. I was hoping to see the disappointed faces of Yankee fans after they got swept by the Indians. Instead they had a comeback win and the Yankee fans were cheering and being arrogant as always. The drunk by behind me saw me sitting down after the Yankees scored some runs in the 6th inning and said told me to stand up. I then began messing with him standing up and asking, Hey a-rod has a .000 average is this his first at bat or hey posada is batting .100 that’s really good right. The drunk Yankees fan then says to me, “Do you want some cheesecake or a pounding?” I then say “Well I do love cheesecake.” He then will not sit down and the usher comes over to tell him to sit. I egg him on telling him not to sit and this is America. He got bored and then left. Yankees fans are pretty cool huh… What really sucked is I woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick. I went to the bathroom and threw up. I got food poisoning from the Yankee hot dogs. Wow, do I love the New York Yankees fans and food!

No comments: